Permit to Travel and Play Outside of Canada (OWHA only)

This can be used for any team within the OWHA


The team statistician for the team that is requesting a travel permit needs to log in as a team statistician 

(the Association Registrar is responsible to register the Team Statistician to his/her role) 

Then proceed to go to Compete->Sanction Permits.


Click Add New and then fill out the form and submit it.

If you do not have access as the Team Statistician, you need to contact the Association Registrar for your club and request to be rostered to the team as a Team Statistician 

(via Register-> Team Roster ->Add Team Official). Then he/she will have access to log in to his/her team and use the Sanction Permit process.